Daily Bihar today news of all Bihar districts Video in Hindi.Latest news of Begusarai,Patna NRC,NRP
- 🎬 Video
- ℹ️ Description
#Biharnews #Dailybiharnews #Todaybiharnews
1.School closure period extended
2. Sumit of Aurangabad created his company without capital
3. Candidates wearing shoes will not be allowed to give inter examination
The above guidelines have been issued by the #BiharBoard. Under which, while showing strictness for the inter examination to be held shortly, it has been announced that no candidate will be given entry in the examination hall by wearing a shoe. Not only this, the Bihar Board has issued necessary guidelines to all the schools regarding strictness to be taken during the examination.
4. CM Nitish Kumar did his water life Hariyali Yatra in 3 districts
#JalJeevanHariyali Yatra of Chief Minister #NitishKumar sixth phase has started. Which started in Begusarai district of Bihar. After this, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar arrived in Bihar to visit the other 3 districts of Bihar, Saharsa, Supaul and Madhepura, where he addressed the meeting of his visit and said that the model of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yatra is being discussed all over the country. Even the central government is adopting this model of Bihar.
5. Amit Shah will visit Patna on 16 January
6. There is no news of relief from cold before 9 January
7. Now women traffic police personnel will not have trouble with toilet
8. Central government released list of cleanliness survey
9. Now 8 lakh saplings will be planted in Bihar every year
10. Preliminary examination of all the recruitment will be done on your scheduled time.
Important information for all the recruitment candidates of #Bihar. The Bihar Police Under Service Commission has announced to inform all the candidates that the preliminary examination for the recruitment of #Daroga will not be canceled, and will be done on its own schedule. Along with this, the Commission has also made it clear that the news of question paper leak is wrong and baseless. At the same time, the result of this examination is also assured to be released by the end of January.
11. Dumraon Maharaj Kamal Bahadur said goodbye to the world
12. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will publish the book of his achievements
13. Minister Neeraj Kumar advised #TejashwiYadav to read.
14. Marks will not be deducted for giving incorrect answers in #BiharPoliceExamination
An important notice has been issued for the examination for all 11880 posts for soldier recruitment. Under which the Central Selection Board has made it clear that there will be no deduction of any type of marks given in this examination. The same answer will be given 1 mark. For your information, let us tell you that this examination of soldier reinstatement is going to be held on 12 and 20 January.
15. Government releases golden opportunity for unemployed youth
16. #BJP replied to Shivanand Tiwari statement of RJD
RJD leader and former MP Shivanand Tiwari lashed out at the BJP over the issue of NPR across the country, in which he said that NPR is the beginning of #NRC. Even in the year 2003, Atal Bihari Bajpai tried to bring NRC through #NPR. BJP MLA Sanjeev Chaurasia has given the answer, saying that the opposition is deliberately creating confusion on the issue of NPR. Let the opposition tell whether Manmohan Singh had said to bring NPR in his tenure.
17. Video of opening of question paper will be made in #BiharSTET exam
18. After a long time, Tej Pratap Yadav appeared in the new look
Tej Pratap Yadav, the elder son of Raj Supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, is often in the discussion about his looks. In this sequence, his new look is once again grabbing headlines. Actually, he has shared this new look of Tej Pratap Yadav with his social media handle, in which he has shortened his hair and is looking quite new. After a long time, Tej Pratap Yadav has appeared in such a short hair. According to the Tej Pratap Yadav has got his hair cut short after wife Aishwarya maternal uncle.
19. Now let's move towards the news of the weather
20. Now let us know what were the prices of bullion market and petrol diesel
21. After #CAA in Bihar, politics now started on NPR issue
22. Raghuvansh Prasad gave a big statement about power
RJD leader and former Union Minister Raghuvansh Prasad has announced to adopt a new strategy to defeat BJP from all opposition parties. Under which he has said that to remove the mark of saffron color all and